I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine’s Day! It’s always fun to plan outfits for special occasions.
Anyways, last month I was featured in College Fashionista for my outfit when I was leaving a meeting for the University of Arizona’s TREND Club. The writer, Joscelyne Felix, really enjoyed the attire I wore to classes.
The outfit included a cream, lace dress; a bright, red coat; a vintage Dooney & Bourke crossbody purse my mother passed down to me; and Guess boots. What I like about the outfit is it’s loose-fitting and the boots are so comfortable.
I’m excited for the post next week, so stay tuned
- Red coat (Forever 21, gift)
- Cream lace dress (Charming Charlie, whom apparently sale clothing as well, $25)
- Brown belt (H&M, came with another dress)
- Guess Boots (Nordstrom Rack, $50 normally $200)
- Vintage Dooney & Bourke crossbody purse (Hand-down from my mother)
Have a great weekend and stay fashionable!
Forever in the Nines,